Bihar Police is going to recruit 1722 drivers constable. All interested candidates can now apply online on the official website. However direct online application link is shared on this page as well as on the Sarkari Result’s portal.
Bihar Police Recruitment 2019
|Bihar Police Driver Recruitment 2019|
|Name of Board||Central Selection Board of Constable (CSBC)|
|Advertisement Number||05/2019 of CSBC|
|Application Begin Date||30 November 2019|
|The last date apply online||30 December 2019|
|Total number of posts||1722 Posts|
|Education||10+2 Intermediate Exam + Driving License LMV / HMV|
|Apply Online Link||Bihar Police Apply|
The last date for submission of online application is 30 December 2019. Therefore apply before the last date otherwise you can miss the golden opportunity. Bihar police drive notification is available on www.csbc.bih.nic.in. While the online application form is available on www.apply-csbc.com.
Candidates must pass the intermediate (12th) or equivalent examination. Also, the candidates must have a driving license. According to the official notification, the driving license should be one year old.
Bihar Police Driver Registration
If you want to job under Bihar police as a driver then you have to first register yourself on apply-cbsc.com. Before registration read these criteria.
- At the time of registration keep a valid active mobile number and email ID which is yours. CSBC will communicate with the candidate at the same mobile number/email address until the completion of the final phase of Bihar Police Driver recruitment.
- Applicant Name: Applicant’s name should be as per 10th / SSC /Matric/equivalent certificate. Don’t use prefixes like Mr, Miss, Mrs., Mr., Dr. etc. Only Indian citizens are eligible to apply online for Bihar police driver vacancy 2019.
- It is mandatory to enter a valid and active mobile number, as it will be used for future communication with CSBC. If you enter an incorrect or invalid mobile number, you will not be able to receive important notifications in the future.
- An individual email ID is mandatory for registration. You will use this email address for correspondence/communication. CSBC will send all important dialogues like ” Bihar Police Driver Admit Card Download”, “Check Your Result” etc.
- After completing registration, you will have to make online payment through net banking/debit card/credit card. The payment amount will include the requisite application fee and the transaction fee payable to the bank which will be shown on the payment page.
How to Bihar Police Driver Online Apply?
- After registration, you will get a login user ID and password. follow the steps for online application.
- First of all click on the link of Online application which is available on this page. The lick will redirect to the
- online application page of Bihar police driver constable page.
- Now enter your registration number OR Mobile number along with your date of birth.
- Enter beside captcha code in the empty box.
- Afterwards, click on the submit button. Then online application form for the driver post will appear. fill the full with accurate details.
- lastly, take a print out of your form for future reference.
Bihar Police Driver Online Link At Sarkari Result
As we know that Sarkari Result’s portal is Bihar no.1 job portal. Candidates can get direct online application link on Sarkari result. Above all under the “Latest job section,” link is available now.
Bihar Police Constable FAQs
What is the full form of CSBC?
Here CSBC Full form is Central Selection Board of Constable (CSBC) which is located in Patna, Bihar.
Can I apply online from Sarkari Result Portal?
Yes, You can apply online using the Sarkari result portal which India’s number of Job website.
What is the last date of Application form?
The last date of the online application is 30 December 2019 and you should apply before the last date.
How many vacancies are available in the recruitment notice of Bihar Police?
There is a total number of 1722 posts available in this recruitment notice.